Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Move on ?

On the weekend, went movie outing with purple dino watched Fantastic Four....Well, not that fantastic to my liking lar....so so only...Felt like watching a tv series more. Anyway, we were gathering outsite the cinema, while waiting for other friends to turn up, purple dino strikes up a very interesting subject

Purple dino: wei wei, come come, i show you ex.
xpeace05 : huh, why show me?
purple dino: he is in the group mar, and somehow i gotto know about it and now i wanna show u loh...
xpeace05 : siow!! no nid!! don't bother showing it to me.
purple dino: LOL!!! say already move on....but actual fact not move on at all.
xpeace05: ......................


After that, took me awhile to digest what purple dino was tryin to tell me.......Didn't really bother me that much, but seriously, after a long deep thought.....have i not move on? If i am not move on, wouldn't i be interested to know who is that person ex instead shrugged it off? Hmm...yeah....as matter of fact, i dind't even wanna know, and didn't even wanna bother as to who is who is that person ex......Doesn't really matters to me anymore. So purple dino, i wanna tell you, you are wrong!! I have INDEED move on.....And move on it is!!! :p

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home