Thursday, May 03, 2007

My dear nephew

Enough of drama stuff. Feel like posting some happy stuff for these round. And happy stuff it is. During last two days holiday, with labour and wesak holidays, had a fair share of balance in my life. On wesak day, woke up early in teh morning to go temple to give offering and respect and later had bfast with schoolmates. Decided to go vegetation on that particular day and see how long i could sustain. Haha...afternoon did my holiday classes and next thing i know, my stomach starts to make noise...growl...growl....by evening comes, i can't stand no more and have to whack some meat b4 i go ku-ku. Night time was the best of all, having to catch Spiderman 3. Enjoyed tremendously. I would say is the best story among the 3 trilogy. Although i must say hte ending came to a shock to me. Hard to believe it will end up the way it was shown....Don't think it work for me. But overall was a good entertaining movie!! Next will be the Pirattes of the Caribbean and my fav actor Chow Yuen-Fatt is in yoh!!!!

On the second day, decided not to do any classes. Spent some quality time wiht my nephew and niece. So happen was my nephew birthday that day. Is such a nice change of environment having to go to classes everyday, shout and jump and yell to more subtle although noisy as well, spending time and play wiht kids that is just round 3 - 5yos ....I'm for sure my nephew had a great blast!! Nowadays children are so lucky and spoilt!!!. My nephew just past 5 yos this year and already he has all the great techny toys you could only dream off when u r at his age. X-box, bicycle, remote control cars, and the latest to his new toys was Game-boy....arrrgghhhh.....Sue me!! hehehe, i love my nephew and niece thats for sure. I might not have that kinda treatment when i am small, but i'll make sure my nephew and niece have all the love and fun they can and as and when i can afford!!! To my dear newphew, Happy Birthday boi....Here are some pictures i took wiht my erisson phone for your viewing pleasure guys.....

My mischievous nephew and niece....cute or not ? hehehe

The birthday cake for my nephew.....glam yoh......
Here my nephew getting ready to blow the candles, as usual my niece also think is her birthday...hiak


Again thier cute face....Don't u just feel like wanna pinch thier cheek or smack thier bottom? hiak!! LOL!!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR NEPHEW!! MUAH!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

At May 05, 2007 12:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

They grow fast. Big boy. Big girl oledi. You are very happy in the photo too. Can bring them to ice-skating in sunway next time.

 
At May 05, 2007 6:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

:O veru cute!!! ehem.. not you la... your nephew hahahaha...

i just wish that all kids in this world will have chance to celebrate
their birthday and get lots of gifts!! Lets pray for it guys!!

 
At May 08, 2007 10:24 AM , Blogger yw[2k] said...

"Don't u just feel like wanna pinch thier cheek or smack thier bottom?"

Errr... So SM liddat!!!!!!!

 
At May 10, 2007 1:06 PM , Blogger jazz2dmax said...

Ya lorrr... a bit SM ler.. kakakaka

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home