Saturday, April 21, 2007

I didn't pick up

Is saturday morning, eleven past one in the morning and here i am surfing on the net aimlessly while listening to my song (japanese song, from Ayaka). Was about to sleep soon, but decided to just login and see what is instore..As usual...nothing much to look forward obviously...

Something is bothering me tonight. Heard something that i am not suppose to hear. Kinda make me think about it the whole night. Have to put up a face as if it doesn't bother me at all while doing my classes tonight, but deep down it does very veyr much. I also don't know why it does bother me that much. IF that person goes wiht someone to somewhere, why would i be bother?? Why can't i just let it be and let it go? Why am i that hype up about it ? I seriously no idea. Issit wrong for that person to go someplace wiht someone and not letting me know about it ? This person do not need to tell me or say anyting to me as to watsoever about what he does in his pasttime, and yet here i am, hearing all this and i get bother by it. I have to stop thinking...i really ahve to stop thinking.....

This person called again tonight......I didn't pick up............

3 Comments:

At April 23, 2007 9:07 PM , Blogger zarrien said...

"Why can't i just let it be and let it go?" ---- just let it go Mr. J :)

you'll be a happier person then!!
chaiyo chaiyo!!!

 
At April 25, 2007 8:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

brader, go n get a life. u got too many time for yourself. ^^

 
At April 26, 2007 12:57 AM , Blogger xPeace05 said...

to my new readers, thanks for the comments. I do hope you enjoy readin this drama blog...hahah :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home