Friday, April 13, 2007

More about Me

I'm a music lover!! This i can confirmed!! I love music so so much!! Regardless wht genre, from rock to pop, from classical to jazz, from sentimental to comtemporary jazz, from trance to lounge music, from BuddhaBa to spiritual songs, u name it, i luvre it!!! And i do say i am suckers when comes to music updates. Espeacially with my current part-time job that requires me to even keep uptodate with current scenes. It really helps alot when i try to bring out the certain emotions and feelings on the songs for the members.





Whenever i have time to lepak at malls, never failed i will make a stop at music stores to checkout the latest cd releases. Even yw2k can confirm this. can remember he did said one time" Aiyoh, everytime i see you, sure u will get one cd hor? Wonder how many cds do you have in your collection these days". I do wonder myself too ......hahaha.. Was out yesterday night, a deserve rest from the gym. And guess what, got myself another cd.....It might shock you as much as it surprise me too, but i can't deny the fact, i am suckers of slow-sentimental love mushy songs guys....kakakaakk



Yeap, for the first time, i got myself a Barbra Streisand album yoh!!!! LOL!!!! Eat your heart out guys!!! And you know what? The songs r just SPLENDID to say the least!!! The lyrics of each song....gosh.....can just melt the chocolate there and then!!! Songs with title like ...You Don't Bring Me Flowers (aaawwww....), Tell Him (power vocal), I've Got A Crush On You, TIll I Love You.....Need i go more ? LOL!!! I can see ppl starting to throw rotten eggs at me liow !! ANd you know what? The ultimatum single tracks that propel me to get this cd...is none other than my all time favourite love song.......I Finally Found Someone........aaahhhh.....my heart just sink whenever i hear this song...Bring back good memories, and i do say good memories gusy.....Really missed it soo soo much..........Now someone, pls pass me a pillow and blanket, i need to curl myself into bed and cry..........:P

Labels:

3 Comments:

At April 18, 2007 12:45 PM , Blogger jazz2dmax said...

emmm... can borrow??? pweety ppllleeaazeee?????? heehhehe

 
At April 22, 2007 12:56 AM , Blogger Shirlyn said...

so d drama yoh...u really cry ar? hehe

 
At April 25, 2007 8:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

he always cry de. strong outside but soft inside.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home