Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Missing in Action



Aloha ppl :)!!! Its being a very very very very very long and quiet coming from my side. To tell you guys the truth, i have been just plain lazy to say the least. Not that i do not have nythin to blog about, but the fact that now my identity has been reveal (tx to those tweets and pussycats lovers :P) there is only so much i could say or reveal in my blog. Too much of personal stuff will only create unnescessary attention and queires towards me. So having said that, the only one reason why i created this blog was to share my thoughts and maybe some personal matter while maintain the anonymous identity (kenot b*tch other ppl liow sob sob) . And now it has deviate the main purpose, and that also explain why there isn't any updates on my blog these dayz.

Frenz who keep coming back to my blog for more, asking me, why i have not update my blog. Told them the reason. Most of your guys are in favour of me to keep writing and share rubbish in my blog as it does pput smile on your face (i am glad i can do that). Well, here i am now, back to the blog world. Be very very prepare being throw with all sorts of craps and rubbish at your face gusy :).....As to whether i will still blog some personal stuff (that we will jsut hv to keep reading), guess we just have to wait to the time comess.......


Sorry for the short update as i need to rush off now for a replacement class in Hartamas tonite. See u peeps on the flip side of the coin yoh :)




3 Comments:

At March 24, 2007 9:14 AM , Blogger Tweets said...

Werlow, since when I reveal your mysterious indentity, yoh. Hiak, welcome back welcome back.

P.S. Since your identity is revealed, I can put you in my blog link hor... :-)

 
At March 28, 2007 3:18 PM , Blogger xPeace05 said...

no nid to link lar....u make u tiap-tiap hali come to this blog and read will do liow :p

 
At March 30, 2007 3:40 PM , Blogger jazz2dmax said...

Yeyyyyy can read ur siao siao blog again... kakakakaka.. who's pussycat ar then?? ;p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home