Thursday, November 23, 2006

My Sifu

Finally i have the my chance attending the international master trainer Ms. Kylie Gates BodyJam class these evening. And all i can say is this....It is soo freaky RAWK!!!!!! After weeks of finding the right time to attend her class, either the slot does not jive wiht my schedule or i will have meetings and classes. Somehow today, i managed to push everything aside, no class, no meeting (i actually ask my colleague to take over my place for today hehehe) justso that i have the last chance to attend her class before the quarterly workshop this coming weekend. And what a class it was!!!

For the benefit of those readers who have no idea who is this person, well, she is the sole resposibility for putting me where i am today as a BodyJam instructor. Yeap. Ms Kylie Gates herself. She is my sifu!! Without her patience, without her teaching guidance, without her undivided attention, moi would not be doing what moi is doing now. And i aint complaint any minute or second of it. When i got to know that she will be based in Malaysia for sometimes, the first thing i wanna do was to meet up wiht her, and thank her for putting me where i am today. And that was what i have achieved tonight.

Attended her class tonight. As usual, as a International Master Trainner, u can expect the class is jam pack full!! There i was standing right behind other members just trying to jive into the crowd. She started doing some old tracks before she move on the some newer release tracks. Obviously the class was just soooo awesome!! Her instructions, as usual, crips and precise, her technique was sharp to the point! every movement she move, every words she utters, every style she pose, just so mesmerised me. (i know , a bit too exegerrate here, but i dont care!! shoot me) hahahhaha. So when the class was ended, everyone left the studio. Just the good opportunity to walk up to her and introduce myself. The moment i walk up to her and smile at her, before i could start to open my mouth, she uttered this words to me...."You can dance mate!! I can see that"....There i was, stunned for few seconds looking at her and stare blankly while figuring what should i say...hahahah.GOSH!!! is soo embarassing. Very obviously, she has no idea who i was, else she wont have said those words. U know how we instrucots normally say words to members, but sometimes we just say for teh sake of saying... u know what i mean.

So the moment i told her who i was and i was her student when she came down to Malaysia 2 years ago to conduct BJam training, she just look at me and thinking, who is this crazy bloke?? I have been conducted so many BJAM training u expect me to remember u cina ahpek guy?? LOL!!!! Anyway, she didn't say that. She look at me, and she said, "hmm, no wonder u look so familiar to me"...(yadayadaydaydayd) Then she ask me, have i been teaching Bjam since the training, and i reply yes i have. There she was with her sincere smile on her face....Awwww i think i'm gonna melt.....hiak!!! Without wasting her time, i just told her i enjoyed the class tremendously and will see her again this coming weekend. We both bid farewell, and there i walk out from the studio, like a little kid who just found his big chuck of chocolates!! LOL!!! Now guys, when u have your sifu giving u acknowledgement that you can dance, what more can u ask for ??? what more mate ?? what more?? gosh... i don't think i can sleep tonight again...hehehhe
Oh the new jam is just WICKED!!!! can't wait till this weekend to jam with my kakis......

5 Comments:

At November 24, 2006 11:31 AM , Blogger yw[2k] said...

Hmmm... Why yesterday during the class when a couple of times I turned and looked back you were like laughing and giggling?

Was it something I did? Most likely-lah I guess :P

Nice Jamming together after quite sometime. Haha.

 
At November 24, 2006 11:36 AM , Blogger xPeace05 said...

oh my, i always laff an giggle if i dind't get the moves right. But yeah, it is nice to have the old crowds jamming together. For the first time i actually dance together with yw2k for an hour...Yee har!!!! heheheh

 
At November 24, 2006 11:44 AM , Blogger yw[2k] said...

Quite fun eh. We must do it again. MUST. Say 430pm TODAY? :D

 
At November 24, 2006 3:23 PM , Blogger xPeace05 said...

yw2k: Siow!!

 
At November 29, 2006 5:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hek eleh... kids got chocolate aahhh... u shud have seen me... like kid won 1st prize in 100m!!! u know why... Kylie remembers me!!!!! muahahahahahhhhhh... jeles jgn tak jeles =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home