Thursday, November 02, 2006

Put your hands on your heart

In regards to my previous entries bout my life took a 360 turn for worst, i dind't mentioned that moment in time, i was drown with all sort of sappy soppy sad meloncholy songs..Somehow singing along while driving along the highway and sometims also rains heavy, it just create the more DRAMA effect to already worse feeling...sigh...

Anyway, was cleaning my room these morning, sorting out my cds while cleaning. didn't reealised i ahve so many cds underm y collection, some titles i don't even remember/recall that i bought it...hahaha....crazie...Stumble upon this cds...hmm..pop the cd into my computer, press play....5 mines after, i was practically dancing and prancing around my room wiht my mop and brooms to the sound of KYLIE MINOGUE song!!! Suddenly i felt so liberated, sooo happy....soooo.....gayyyyyy!!!! LOL!!!! Is like everything doesn't really matter anymore. Whats more important is just to be happy and joyfull!!....at the moment, i decided enuf of those sappy sad song, bring in the happy, chirpy, sunshine poppish music from Kylie!!!!........Guess this is what Gawd was tryin to show to me.........KYLIE..............aaahhh........Better the Devil you know, Put your hands on your heart, Couldn't be Certain......I SHOULD BE SO LUCKY!! lucky!! lucky!!....Yeeehaaaaaaaaa

4 Comments:

At November 03, 2006 12:01 PM , Blogger YOU! said...

hang in there mate!

 
At November 03, 2006 1:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

u really drama king la..kejap sad kejap happy...donno wat u wan :p

 
At November 06, 2006 12:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

once, u sent me sms and said 'hang in there buddy!' and that was couple of years ago and that message still stuck in my head. i don know why, but seems it help me a lot to move on with life.

so, you hang in there buddy!

 
At November 07, 2006 4:41 AM , Blogger yw[2k] said...

I think I need that 'hang-in there buddy' sms. Urgently.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home