Wednesday, October 25, 2006

12, 5, 3, 2

Time now is just after eighteen minutes past nine at night. I'm in my room now, with the AC on and everything seems to be so quiet and serene. Comparing the last few days what i have gone through, this is definately something that i will cherish for now. Just got back from dinner, still raining at the moment, weather is pretty cooling. Had my shower, brush my teeth, make myself a cup of hot tea and here i am now, putting down some thought that has been playing in my mind lately.

Twelve classes for the last five days, running in between 2 gyms, Hartamas and Taipan, doing three types of classes, from dancing to cardio workout to wave machines. That was basically how i spent my holidays. Deepavali, Hari Raya, doing classes. Back-to-back classes. After today, i felt like i have achieved or done so much, wonder where i get all this strength and energy. I really do not know how long i could sustain this kinda pace in life. Don't get me wrong ppl, doing those classes are really fun and enjoyable. Seeing how members respond to you at the end of the day, it just makes everything worthwhile and at the same time, you too workout together. But there are times, like today, after the classes was over, was thinking to myself, how long more can i do this ? Can my body handle it? Even if i'm physically fit, how bout mentally? When is the time when you are going to draw the line, that enough is enough. I don't wanan do it, i wanna just sit back, and relax, and let the day just passes me by not having to shout or jump or sweat like a pig anymore. In actual fact, tonight, i thought after my dinner, i would wanna go window shopping and maybe check-out the new GAP boutique store in 1Utama. But after the dinner, the only thing that is on my mind was to drive straight back home and go to bed. So, am i missing something here? I really don't know. Right now, i am physically tired, but mentally i am still awake and sound. Maybe i am just too tired and exhausted.......Maybe after tonite, tomorrow will be a better day....or Maybe, it would be the same, the same old cycle going round and round and round...............

There are also other things that is going through my mind lately. Very obvious i can't really say much on the matter. Is something that i know it will not have a good ending, and yet it stills play in mind constantly every min, every hour, every second. Human being....human nature, is thier natuer to always be curious on thier surrounding. Do you know the feeling, when you see something you like, you have this very nice warm fuzzy feeling, hoping that you will get it, but you know very well you will never get it at the end? Well, you might be asking, since i know hows the ending gonna be, how am i going to handle it ? I don't know....i guess i just leave it to gawd hand to decide on my fate on this matter. Or maybe i should ask gawd, "Gawd, what should i do? I can't stop this feelin from growing every day passes by, the more i see, the more i like. What should i do Gawd....what should i do.........". I'm really tired........i'm really tired......

1 Comments:

At October 26, 2006 3:28 AM , Blogger yw[2k] said...

Hmmm... I'm not quite sure what is it is playing in your mind at the moment, but I HOPE that it is NOT what I think it is.

Sometimes, somethings are juz beyond our reach no matter how hard we try. I learn things this way as well... As hard as it may be.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home