Monday, August 14, 2006

Mid-summer night

It's 1pm in the monday morning. Just thought of coming in to update my blog before i hit the bed. These two weeks i'm on stand-by for work, so that explain why i am still awake at this wee hour. In my room now using my notebook to type this entry. Pretty quiet surrounding, just the sound of the A/C blowing in the background. Weekend was ok. Did the usual weekend classes. Was particularly quite happy with my attack class in Taipan these morning. The turn-up was pretty encouranging as compare to previous weeks when it was started. Atleast now you can really see the members coming in full-force to do the classes. Hopefully it will sustain throughout the other weeks to come.

Another thing would be the official announcement of me as a part-time GXI for one of the establish gym centre you can find in KL. After months of long-deep-thought- provocative...err...not provocative..heheh as in where i am standing now interms of my parttime job as a freelance instructor. I finally took up the offer. Was it a hard decision to make to take up the offer? hmm...Don't think so. The offer did came much much earlier as in late last year, but didn't took up the offer bcos i don't think i was ready for it at that time. Then somehow it crop up couple of months back. At that moment,i was going through a bad phase in my part-time job. One thing, i am happy with the members (n hopefully the members are happy wiht me in returns), but on the other hands, there are something somewhere that is really bothering me. I can't seem to move to another level with the current situation that i got myself into. I know i have what it takes to make it. And yet while you are trying to make it, there are other forces/medium that is stopping (regardless directly or indirectly) you from moving ahead. Or it could be i ma just a plain jane sensitive boi!. But whatever it is, it has come to a point that i felt really frustrated and dissapointed with the whole thing. At that time it really put me to think hard whether i should just close-one-eye or stick what i beleive in myself.

Some sees it as i take this offer as a show of revenge to what it had fall upon me. But sincerely, i took the offer cos i felt it gives me the space and opportunity to proof to myself that i have what it takes to be where i am today. Also the pay is good lar...hahahha...At the end of the day, what matter most is you are happy wiht what you are doing, and yes, i can savely say now that i am in peace and serene mind and looking forward to take up the challenge that is infront of me.

To all the other instructors that has came into my live, this past 2 years has been a blessing to have u ppl be part of my life. And i would like to wish all these ppl a very big thank you for showing the support and confidence in me having to teach in your esteem centres. Lynn, Cindy, Eric, Henry, Jeremy, Teoh, . Out path will definately cross in the future, and i do wish you all the best of everything youdo in future undertaking. Peace guys..........

Also to all my members who sticks with me from day one till now, you guys RAWK!!!! Gonna definately miss you ppl soo soo much. The smile, the joy, the enthusiasm that you ppl bring into the class everyday without failed, nothing can really substitute that. It just only makes my job much easier and abig joy to teeach you ppl. Now goin to mention names, cos of you ppl do read this entry i am very sure :p You know who u are guys....from the bottome of my heart...Muah! Muah! Muah!!..........