Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I'm Alive!!

I’m alive!! I’m Alive!! Kap-Kung_Kap!! Yes…incase someone you readers thought that I might have stay-put in Chiang Mai for good (although there was a time I was contemplating of doing so), can’t do without the mamak session and late-night food offers in KL. Hiak!! So I am back. Lots of thing happened the moment I came back from my trip. Thought would have a good start, apparently not so. Got myself into some shitty situation, dealing with some shitty ppl with my part-time job. Really brought down my mood. It is so bad that I am having thoughts of giving-up my part-time job in this establishment. And I am serious guys. I can’t just live with the notion that my passion and interest can only go so far and to make it worst, it has to be dictated by someone who knows NUTS!!! and deciding your fate how far you can go just by the factor of how much that persons like you....TNS!!

I have been doing lots of thinking and rationalizing the incidents that happened to me. I do ask myself, why do I have to always get myself entangled to this shitty thing. Did I ask for it ? No one will be on the right mind to ask for shitty stuff to happen on them that’s for sure. Then why does it have to happen to me? All I ask was to give a fair chance to everyone to be part of something that we feel so strong and passion about it. And yet, your request has been rejected bluntly and to add insult, no valid reasons that came out from that person sounds justifiable and yet it raised more questionable to say the least. That brings to my next question. How far can you take this shit? How far can you, as a person allows taking this happening upon yourself?

I have close-friends telling me lets forget about it. Lets move on. Lets not hold any grudges or confront that person. Is there any reason to confront that person and get the truth. My friend was saying, whats the point confronting and yet you will still be in the same position. It will not change the results that’s for sure, neither it will make that person like you more. So whats the point? The points is, if you see something that is not done in the right manner, I personally feel you have the right to seek for the answer and hoping whatever you think that is right will eventually shade some lights to the other person. Very obviously, that didn’t happen lar!…hahah. Confronted that person, yes I did. Did it make things better, I doubt so, infact it makes things worst!! Haha. Guess by now, I am in that person black book indicating with font Verdana, size 40 and bold, so that person will not forget the whole thing!! As if I give a shit!!

So, come to my next question. Where do I go from here? Seriously, I hv somehow make up my mind. Time will tell. As to of of you, whether you are directly or indirectly involved in the decisions that I have make, I do wish you well. I always believe, never makes enemies, cos our path will cross eventually, one fine day. …..

P/S – On btw, lots of pictures were taken during my trip to ChiangMai. Hopefully I will able to put it up soon for you avid readers to view……….

2 Comments:

At July 27, 2006 9:27 AM , Blogger yw[2k] said...

Buang yang keruh, ambik yang jernih.

Don't cut the whole forest because of one tree.

 
At July 27, 2006 4:39 PM , Blogger xPeace05 said...

yw2k : sound so deep.....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home