Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Spontaneous


Got an sms these morning from my friend asking me to go for breakfast. Since me work EU shift these week, took up the offer. Met him at mamak, had my usual nasi lemak with teh-ice...yum yum..slurp slurp....Then conversation flow. Was talking bout everthing, from worldcup to saman to cars and suddenly the topic of holidays....My friend will only start work next week, and since he is has nothing to do, i suggested maybe he should just take a quick-short tour to covers the remaining days ahead bla bla bla....bla bla bla......Anyway, just to cut the thing short and sweet....One thing leads to another, next thing you know......I am going to Chiang Mai tmrw morning....8:15am flight to be precise. IAKS!!!!!!!! How spontaneous can it get ??....hahahah.

Chiang Mai.....here i come!!! :)

1 Comments:

At March 01, 2007 10:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home