Monday, June 05, 2006

Jazz Block or Screw Up Block

OK guys, gonna be a quick blog. Thanks for all the comments from my previous post. Pls do keep it coming in, atleast i still know my blog is still been read by ppl...hahaha. Alex, guess u have stumble into my blog and know who i am now......bummer. Will blog more in a next day or two on that matter.

Today is gonna be another fast-pace, pressure, scary, cold-feet event. Is the new BJAm launch. Not any other previous launch, Cos this round, the launch is gonna be 90mins long!!! and with so many moves and yet so little time to learn up (which i am watching while typing this blog) only gawd knows how it will turn out tonight. Thinking about it already gave me the chill-spine tingling sensation now....grrr......I will be doing the Jazz block tonight. Judging by the way it goes, it mind as well change it to ScrewUp Block instead.......hiak!!!

OK mates, wish me luck. I am outta here.

P/S - past my BS training last week. Atleast one thing was lifted out from my shoulder......

4 Comments:

At June 06, 2006 3:16 PM , Blogger yw[2k] said...

Happening launch! :D

And the third block byk susah woooooo

 
At June 07, 2006 1:09 PM , Blogger xPeace05 said...

No lar, i am sure wiht your so-eager to learn attitude, u sure will master the move in due time. No worries, just join my class ok :) hehehe.

Btw, tx for the support, really happy to see u that night. :) wink wink.....hiak!!

 
At June 09, 2006 10:31 AM , Blogger xPeace05 said...

Kam siah! Kam siah! hehe..sure sure. But wait until i have settle my BJAM n BATTACK chory first. BJam is pretty covered, left Battack which i have only learn 2 tracks, that also bcos i hv to force myself to learn for the launch!! hiak!! 2 down, 8 more tracks to go ....

 
At June 23, 2006 5:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

definitely screw up block!! =) but still love having to 'screw' the whole block with u guys...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home