Tuesday, May 16, 2006

To step or not to step

Have been a busy day for me for the past couple of days. Came in yesterday and already bombarded with all sorts of system problem waiting to be rectified. My eyes now seeing stars staring at the monitor screen for hours! Gonna detour and take a rest before i start working on the problem again later.

Took a day off on last friday since a Wesak public holiday. Didn't really do much. Had classes in the afternoon. Later in the evening attended the BStep quarterly training. It has been a long time since i place my both feet onto the stepboard. Infact b4 i became an instructor, step class is one of my favourite classes. And last friday night just brings back those happy memories. Felt kinda weird to do steps again. But after 10 mins into the class, i was so into the music and there i was, steppping like a pro!! LOL!! Overall was a good class. Later at night went to try this new Hakka restaurant in The Curve. The food was alright. But the drinks was very pricey. Imagine a glass of soyabean can cost you RM4!!.

Saturday was the quarterly training day. Attended the BJAM and BAttack class. As usual, both classes was a BOMB!! Had a exhilirating time, enjoying myself to the max!! BJam was just soo much fun when u have all so-called Bjam instructors all pack in one studio, having to outdo one another! hahahah(literally speaking :p) Although the new moves these round is very much questionable, but the end results was fun! Had a great time strutting my stuff and also seeing some other ppl dancing (or not!) in thier own style. Infact i think only a few of us that makes the most noise during the class. I m sure our dear-shake-yr-hips-leo was having great time shouting n "hipping" all the way! And also this is the first time we had BJAM for and hour and half long!! By the time it ended, everyone was soo high! Str8 into BAttack, and that was it, high octane from start to finish! Only gawd knows how much sweat i drench that day. After both classes was over, my tummy was making noise, need to scout for food. Shower and headed to KimGary for food. Sat there for awhile chit-chat with someother instructors and also gossipping other instructors hiaks!!!

Night was movie time. Went and watch Poseidon. As expected. Was just an ok movie to me. Did enjoyed watching the movie. But then again, disaster movie, how much can u runaway from the normal storyline. If you have watched earlier disaster movies like, Perfect storm, Daylight, Titanic, Twister, just to name a few, you will get my drift.

Sunday was a lazy day for me. Afternoon did my usual classes and later in the day celebrate my mom's birthday (yeap, Double Happiness! hahah) My mother birthday falls on Mothers Day. Kill two birds with one stone. Didn't really had a big celebration. Expected gonna be lots and lots of ppl in restaurant. Decided to just had homecook food in my brothers place. And spent some quality time with my nephew and niece, playing XBOX game with my nephew and later play masak-masak wiht my niece! Told you i am flexible LOL!!!

Now back to reality. Still got a few more things to do b4 i call it a day. One more thing i would like blog in here. Received a call (edited, tx hassle,muzzle,watever fuzzle :p) from FF GXC, asking me to take up the BStep training. For the benefit of you readers, i have actually taken up the BStep training ages ago. Infact BStep was the first training programme that i took but sad to say, at that time i didn't make it. And now almost two years after, they are asking me to take it up again. Since i am now teaching BJam and BAttack, they don't really see a problem of me not able to pass BStep. But that is not the question. I know if i would to take it again, i know i can pass. But the question is whether do i hve my heart set on doing BStep in future? Is that what i would love to do? On one hand, an extra programme will definiately do good in the extra-income part, but on the other side, i hve to force myself to do something that i might not love doing it at the end of day. Delimma, delimma......Anyway, i am suppose to get back to the GXC by tmrw. Will update you guys if i will take up the offer. Back to work now....sigh....

1 Comments:

At May 17, 2006 1:09 AM , Blogger yw[2k] said...

Do what your heart tells you to :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home