Monday, May 01, 2006

Working on Labour Day

Today is Labour Day, and yet i am sitting in my office at this hour, staring at my notebook screen and typing this blog for you guys. Yeap, im working today. Infact i have been working since the weekend. Had a system upgrade planned on Saturday morning and we are talking like wee hours of the morning, 3 am to be precise. Don't ask me why? This is how things done in this company. Didn't expect the job could take me almost the whole morning. By the time it was done, i am could hardly opened my eyes. Decided to cancel my Saturday classes, both Jam and Attack. Sorry guys, no choice. Else i can't see myself, half dead, jumping and prancing around like a zombie on the stage. There goes my Saturday, slept thru the whole afternoon and by the time i woke up for dinner, something came up and i have to solve some system problem....AGAIN!!! These round, the stupid problem took almost the whole night to solve. Realised i am not doing anything to improve the situation, have to resort calling my seniors to help out. Again with all the head-cracking and nail-biting trying to solve the problem, finally round 4am + the problem was solved!...And by the time i've finished preparing a report (yes, i have to prepare report for every problem we solved) is already Sunday morning. Can even hear the cock , making its morning wake-up call. Decided to head for dim-sum for breakfast and after that head back str8 to my bed and sleep throughout the whole afternoon.....again!...sigh...And i have to cancel my other 2 sunday classes . There goes my side-income....sob sob....

Anyway, here i am now, supposedly a holiday for all employees, but not for me. Just one more day to go, before my on-call duty for the week is done!! YIPPIE!!!!! partay time!!! hahah. looking forward for the subsequent weeks ahead. Lots of things are in planned, from gym to movies outing. Yeap, summer blockbusters is just round the corner guys. These years they are quite a number of supposedly big movies in the pipeline, from Mission Impossible to X-Men, from Superman to Pirates and the Caribbean, just to name a few. And to start of this frenzy, moi have the priviledge to be one of the first few ppl to watch the premiere of Mission Impossible 3, tomorrow night!! All thanks to the Nokia ppl for their kind generous offer. heheh...yw2k, don't worry, i'll definiately tell you how did the movie fair after the show. Infact i will write my review for all the summer blockbusters for these year in my blog these time. yeah!!! My own review, with my own thoughts. So here we go guys....Let the show begin..........

1 Comments:

At May 02, 2006 9:01 AM , Blogger yw[2k] said...

:(

I want to watch MI3 also! I so kiasu! :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home