Monday, March 13, 2006

Another eventful weekend it was

My weekend was a jam-packed eventful 2 days. Saturday, had my usual classes with an additional of conducting "tuition" for the new releases of the program that i am undertaking. By the time i was done with my 2nd class, i was already feeling tired and exhausted. The tuition class went well. Did the 1st block for revision. Gosh, issit me or the new release Cardio Dance Hall is a real killer!! By the time we r done with the track8, i am almost half-dead! And this round, they have like 5 - 6 seconds of break during the track 9, by the time the music comes back, i can't even move!! And we have to like do twice of the same block!!Oh my...i wonder how am i gonna do the whole hour class. Anyway, i survived and night was just to chill-out with some friends, having dinner and head home str8 to practice my track allocation for Sunday tuition.

Night falls, watched the allocated track to refresh my memory. Pretty confident could do that without fail. So quickly shift to channel 17 - AXN to catch the Lost season 2 part 1 n 2 back-toback!. Missed the premiere on Monday nite. As usual, lots of suspence and intrigue, can't wait to watch the 3rd episode tonite. (btw, johnny boy, if u r reading this, pls pls pls burn the Lost episodes fast!!, the waiting week by week is just too painful for me). By the time the show was over, midnight strikes, and tot of goin to bed early, when i got to know Amazing Race Season 9 episode 3 repeat was gonna be on air next! Damn! again, i missed the wesnesday nite slot, guess i just have to stay-up another hour......Another hour gone, was an ok episode, expected the two-Aunty friends to be eliminated. I kinda root for the old-couple to be in. The perseverence and never-give-up-attitude, now that is something we can learn from. Already 1am morning, my itchy finger can't help it but to switch channels and see what is on in other channels. Bam! Channel 70- Star World was showing the Ghost Hunter. heheh. Another sucker of this kinda series, again stay another hour finishing watching the show. Look at the clock, wow already 2am. Quickly switch off everything and went to bed.

I have actually agreed to do a demo (last minute arrangement) for an organisation in the Curve on Sunday morning. And guess what, the demo is at 7.15am in the moring!!! meaning i only had like 4 hours sleep b4 the demo....Sigh, managed to get up on time, head over to the Curve, saw those ppl, and there i was cursing myself, why would i wanna take up the request. Imagine there wasn't any stage, everyone was like centre round the open space along the restaurants. All eyes were on you. And here is the best part, we had to do the demo with one-hand holding a mike (those karaoke mike). Now, u tell me, how the heck am i suppose to move my armlines and at the smae time to que!?! Looking at the ppl when doing the exercise, it does look farny to me and hilarious to say the least. 15mins gone and my job was done. Str8 i head down to subang for my tuition class.

Ok, tuition started, everyone did their allocated track. My turn came up next. Started pretty alrite, half way to the move, i miscount (my first boo-boo). Nevermind, quickly got it right and move on. Within seconds, my second boo-boo came. Again miscounted my moves!! Damn!! i was so pissed wiht myself. Such a simple track, i can just screwup like dat. Although at the end, the head-tuition teacher did say some nice words on my move, but deep down i do know i screw-up very badly. Told myself don't take things for granted and practice more, cos the launch date is drawing very very near, left 6 more days!! Didn't really enjoyed doin the 2nd block. Had to put my misery one side and move on. Listen to the head-teacher giving comment. Right after that, head str8 for my next tuition, which is the BAttack! HIAK!! this round the BAttack is a real killer!! By the time i finished the first 5 tracks, i am almost dead!! i could hardly bring up my knees!!! Imagine doing gawd-knows how many chest press continuously non-stop in track 5 and lunges in track 4.....wat lau eh........Yw(2)k, this is the right program for u mate! hahah.

After the second tuition, had llunch with some of my friends. Decided to pass the afternoon class, was just too tired to even move my limps! Got a replacement for myself. Tx Ken, U r such a nice person (wink wink). Went home str8, took a deserve afternoon nap, recharge my body. Then later in the afternoon, drove down to Cheras and had my Rockstar class. Now this is another thing i wanna share with you guys U guys know how passion i am with this particular program. Something that i know i can do well. Although the responce wasn't really that encouraging, but those regular members who comes in every weekend, doing the moves with you and end up moving like a pro, just makes your day better. But one sour-incident and that somehow spoilt the whole thing. Not goin to talk about it. Can't really give a sh*t anymore. Up to them how they wanna do things. Guess this will be my first and my last with this program.

My day ended with attending my niece 2 years old birthday celebration. The usual dinner wiht my brothers and extended families. Noisy obviously, with all the kids shouting and talkin at the same time. I was merely at the table, focusing on the food...hiak! and at the same time play wiht my niece and nephew. Next time if i have time, i will upload some of my niece/nephew pictures for u guys to view.....Went home and decided to watch the movie Capote. Didn't managed to finish the whole movie. Was kinda bored and also i was feeling sleepy. Maybe will continue tonite. See u guys on the flip side..........

2 Comments:

At March 14, 2006 9:44 AM , Blogger yw[2k] said...

Wah quite a happening weekend you have over there yea? :)

Demo before tuition? Hebat!

BA tuition lagik? Hebat!!

Rockstar after that? Lagi HEBAT!!! :P

Post lah pics of your nieces and nephews... ;)

BA for me? Thanks but no thanks! HIAK! :P

 
At March 14, 2006 7:00 PM , Blogger xPeace05 said...

hebat betul kan? i pun terkejut...kakakak *PIAK*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home