Monday, February 20, 2006

How vain can a guy get these day??

Was rushing for my last class yesterday afternoon. Walk into the changing room, got all my stuff and put the bag into the locker. On my way out from the changing room, didn't really paying much attention to this one guy who was in the midst of styling his hair. So i went down, fill-up my bottle and went str8 to the studio waiting hall. Then i realised i forgot to take my cap. So i decided to walk up to the changing room to get the cap. Took the cap, was walking out, when i realised the same guy that i saw earlier was still styling his hair. Again as usual, i didnt really think bout it and walk out and head to the studio. Since i hv some spare time b4 my next class commence, i decided to sit down and just hang around for awhile. I think i hve sat like almost 5 mins or so and was comtemplating should i bring my Creative ZEN down n listen to some songs. Finally, i decided to do just that and i walk up to the changing room. Now guys, all this while, i think i hve spend like 5 - 8 mins walking up and down from teh changing room. And to my surprise, my third trip to the changing room, the same guy who i saw earlier on was still infact styling his hair!!! How vain can a guy get these days ?? i got my Zen, walk out from the changing room, but this time i actaully look at him and shake my head and walk off....hiak!!:)

Now guys, how long does it take for you to style your hair every morning? My is less than a min!! What about u guyz ?

2 Comments:

At February 21, 2006 12:01 AM , Blogger yw[2k] said...

To be exact, less than 15 seconds :P

 
At February 21, 2006 8:56 AM , Blogger yw[2k] said...

Actually lah, he was cruising someone... How come you not notice? :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home