Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Do i need to be outstanding?

Since i have some quiet time all by myself now (all my colleagues has gone out for dinner), would like to blog on certain thing that is in my mind at this moment. Tonight there will be an audition that i am goin to attend. Since i am working afternoon shift these week, got a permission from my supervisor to release me an hour earlier today so that i can attend the audition Is a dance audition, not those dance performance audition but a instructor dance audition. Headed by a well-known brand from US, something that i am very interested and hope that i will be part of the team. But obviously, there is something that is bothering me bout this audition. First of all, there is only about 10 - 15 placement from what i have heard from the head-teacher. And out of this 10- 15 placement, there are about 30 ppl going for the audition. Is like those Idol contest thingy, whereby the best will be pick, and the other will be eliminated...hiaks!! Scary eh? Dunno...on one hand, i know i do meet all thier requirement and i am very sure i can carry out thier objective with flying colours (hopefully), but on the other hand, i felt that some of the participants do not have the right requirement to be part of the team and yet they got the chance to do audition and also the idea of being overshadow by this ppl. Hmm, this leads to my next question. How do i be an oustanding cast among the crowd? or is there a need for me to be an outstanding from the crowd and just being me?.....(shaking head)...

Well, i guess another 2 more hours the results will be out, and by next day, you avid readers of my blog will know the outcome whether i am in our out! wish me luck ppl.......(but then Oprah did mentioned in her show that there is no such thing as luck!.....oh boy.....)

1 Comments:

At January 18, 2006 1:25 AM , Blogger yw[2k] said...

You did your best and that is all that matters :)

Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home