Thursday, December 29, 2005

Last entry for the year 2005

The title sounded as if i have been bloggin for a very long time, but in actual fact is only about month since i start bloggin..haha. Yeap, how time flies, the end of 2005 is just round the corner my friends. Looking back, for you and me, what have we done or what hv we experienced for the past 12 months and what do we gain out of it.

As for me, 2005 has been a very very eventful year, whether interms of good or bad side. Managed to do my favourite pasttime as a parttime instructor and doing the most close and dear to my heart....xxxxx (censored). I am so glad i took the effort and gone for the course and here i am now, and proud of it, doing something i love and at the same time sharing the energy with others. At the same time getting to know new acquiantance and along the journey, bcame friends. Need to mention two person here, SyWolF and my fav, Lollipop gurl..hahah. Tx for being so supportive and be there for me without fail (although i do know sometimes my selection of song repertoir aint your cup of tea). Without you guyz support, i don't think i'll be still standing here today and embarrassingly strutting my stuff on the stage hA!. To SyWolf, thank you for showing me the world of blogging. ha! And yes, i do make an effort everymorning to read your blog. So don't worry. Thank you so so much! And i can promise you this, u guys have not see or experience all yet. The 'moves' has jsut started....so brace yourself for the 2006 cos it is gonna ROCK YOUR WORLD!!!

Another phase that i hv gone thru these year is when i got retrenced from my ex-company in the middle of these year. Yeap. Sad to say, the company wasn't doing well, end up have to get rid some of the staff, and i am one of them. Was without a job for bout 4 months. The first few weeks was a dreadful to say the least. U are so used to getting up early in the morning and go to work and all of the sudden, the momentum changes and u have no idea what to do next. and to add injury to that, the prospect of finding suitable job (esp in the field that i am working in) is not that bright and cheery afterall. Sent almost hundreds of applications and yet no respond from the company. And to make it worst, the application that you applied, there are like another 100 more ppl applying for the same post! Ha!!

Luckily during these period of time, i got my parttime job to fallback on. And everytime when i feel down, i always have this bunch of members to cheer me up and also work out some sweat!! And also round this time, my ex-colleague from my previous company ask me to try to apply this job in this current company that i am working now. The process of getting thejob is not easy guys. Took me almost 2 months plus with 2 interviews and a medical checkup b4, they call me up and tell me i have secure the job. Not gonna go to details the process of securing the job, but it is something that i will never forget for the rest of my life. To sum it up, i guess i am happy all the hard work n persistent (never give up!) with my current job n company. Although is still very early to say anything, but judging by the way it goes, don't think i will hv problem with it....

Last but not least (this is the best part) 2005 is drawing near and guess what guys, i am also surprised myself, i have finally got myself my first property investment! Yeah Yeah!! (applause!! applause!!) haha. Yeap, got myself a socalled "pigeon hole" condo in PJ area. Infact i just secured the unit bout couple of dayz back. haha. Being looking around but never seem to find something that i like, regardless the location and price. Wat a way to end the year right?! bang! bang!! Although it will be another 3 years down the roud b4 the condo is complete, but guess is just the right amount of time to start saving now. save! save! save!....

There you go guyz, a short summary of my life for the year 2005. Thank you so much for taking the time to read and i do hope you ppl will still be here for year 2006. This will be my last entry for the year 2005, as i will be away startin tmrw. (YIPPIE)! Gonna end this entry with an apology to anyone that my action or speech had indirectly hurt yr feelings, pls accept my sincere apology. And for the year 2006, i wish everyone will have a good health n stay healthy and good career in your life. Till 2006, see you my friend.........

5 Comments:

At December 30, 2005 3:25 AM , Blogger yw[2k] said...

It's been a pleasure, xpeace! :)

Hope the coming year will be a great one, filled with loads of good things, joy, happiness and laughter.

Wow a pigeon hole? Haha... We can start having BBQ there 3 years down the road man, right Lolli? :P

Have a great new year and see you in your class next week.... :D

 
At December 30, 2005 10:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha.. why all using nicknames -_-" yesyes lolli here -_-"

Yes hopefully 2006 would be a much better year :) i.. hope to lose weight!! ahaha

Haha 3 years down the road I won't be around.. will be overseas already.. hehehe

mm class next week.. my knee hurts la (right colin?) .. hEHehe ;p Cheers

 
At January 04, 2006 9:03 AM , Blogger yw[2k] said...

Ho ho ho... Lolli... Jason will be doin new tracks today at Summit... Ho ho... :P

 
At January 05, 2006 12:27 PM , Blogger yw[2k] said...

Hmmm... You're on MC today ah? Hope u feel better soon :)

 
At January 06, 2006 1:21 PM , Blogger xPeace05 said...

I am feeling much better after slept the whole day yesterday.Haha..Guess my red-eye couple dayz back after class scare you guys hor. Right after cosplant, i actually went to see doctor. Guess what, i got 104 celcious reading for my fever...Wow! and still jumping up n down on the stage....haha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home