Monday, December 26, 2005

Boxing Day

Yeap, time now is just past 16 mins after midnight, 26 December 2005. So how was everyone weekend and christmas celebration? Christmas eve was a full day for me. Did some classes and also attended some tuition. At night try to get some dinner, as expected all place was full n jam pack with ppl all walks of life. Drove to The Curve, thought of having that pancake food thingy restaurant, but as expected, the restaurant was full. I think i hop almost 3 or 4 restaurants before i actually settle with the LaManila restaurant and end up having fried rice and cincau ice drink on my christmas eve night..haha. (other was either to long queue or the business was so good that day, most of the food in the menu was not available!) After the ever-satisfying dinner, went over to MidValley and watch King Kong. Great movie!! One of the best movie i have seen these year infact. The action was just top-notch! Was practically over the edge of my chair with my both hand cringing on my mouth when the scene involved the lead actress trying to escape from the clutches of T-Rex (not 1 but 3!!)! Reminds me of Steven Spielberg Jurassic Park those days.....

Christmas day was a quiet one for me. Spent time with my family, had lunch and brought my nephew and niece to shopping mall to get thier christmas present (my nephew has been bugging me since last week to get him that fire-engine toy thingy). Night time was just dinner with my close friends and watch TV. And there goes my weekend. Boxing day will another hectic one cos need to do classes, infact got a back-to-back classes...n yet still i don't feel sleepy.....dunno why..
Anyway, one of my chat mate is in, gonna chat for awhile b4 i call it a night. Catch you ppl on the flip side.....


Note: Today is exactly one-year after the dreadful tsunami aftermath. May u rest in peace......

1 Comments:

At December 28, 2005 2:30 AM , Blogger yw[2k] said...

How did your TF launch went? :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home