Thursday, December 15, 2005

Outshine

Was chatting with one of my chat mate thru msn these morning. Was explaining to him that how we instructors that came out from the same batch, learnin the same program, we have to like work/practice double hard (just to make our presence felt) to stay in this circle. Also it helps to create a healthy competition among us to strive for the best in whatever field we are working on. Then a statement pop out from my chat mate saying, "do we really need to outshine each other?"...

That statement really makes me ponder for awhile. Could there be truth in the statement, since how "cutthroat" or to put it mildly, voletile...Anytime you can just be cut out from the circle with just a slight wrong move you make. I really do not know how to answer my chat mate, cos in way, there are ppl who are practicing it, maybe with or without he/her knowing it, but we just can't deny the fact it does happened. Thus, this lead to my question. We as a normal behavioural human being, have we ever ever really satisfy with what we have in our hands?

6 Comments:

At December 17, 2005 3:52 AM , Blogger yw[2k] said...

I guess each instructor have their own uniqueness which draws the crowd in each and every time. So don't worry, I enjoy your class! :)

P/S: Juz now you really, really torture me in the Attack class hor! Somemore call my name like no tomorrow... Haha... Damn paiseh :P

 
At December 17, 2005 2:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yalah.. make ppl shy oni.. ish.. kesian colin oni.. hahahaha unless.colin enjoyed it .. lalala

 
At December 19, 2005 5:55 PM , Blogger yw[2k] said...

Oh yea! What's my NAME?!

 
At November 14, 2006 12:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://yktkepfd.com/rhpr/chye.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ylzsgfen.com/vjlz/qogr.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At November 14, 2006 12:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At November 14, 2006 12:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://yktkepfd.com/rhpr/chye.html | http://jqelxpza.com/eygf/wuwr.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home