Friday, December 02, 2005

My ever first virgin entry

Welcome, Bonjour, Selamat Datang, Huang ni guan lin....hahaha..My ever first virgin blog. First and foremost to you guys who might have stumble onto this blog of mine, my sincerely thank you for dropping by and view the 'rubbish' that i am gonna blog about eventually in near future.

You guys must be wondering what will the main theme or topic that i will cover in here. Well, to be frank, i don't ahve any specific theme or topic that i would like to address here. My intro title says it all - anything, everything under the sun. Yeap. Basically i will just write anything that comes into my mind or writes anything that i feel that needs to be express out 'openly' (i'll try...hehe). e.g Music, movies, gym, classes, work, travelling, sadness, happiness everything!
As you all the bloggers out there know, is not that easy to just express something out so freely and being read by ppl that you don't even know n yet being commented on something that might be good or bad in return.

Having said that, am i gonna write something bout myself for a start? Well, don't think i will do that, guess u can read all that stuff at my personal profile. Will there be any pictures/photos for you guys to view......well, there will be definately but then don't expect to be that extensively like some other blogs does, with all thier photogenic look and killing smiles, cause i don't fall into any of the category...hahaha. I will try to put in photos or pictures as and when i deem fit to do so.

My only hope with this blog is to act as another medium of expression for myself, things i can say out loud or express freely infront of public and hopefully some of the stuff that i write will eventually make that someone happy and smile at the end of the day.....(well, i try ....hehe). Ok, Brain? checked! Eyes? checked! Fingers working fine? checked! Keyboard? checked! well guys, this is it, no looking back....enjoy reading my dear friends......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home