Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Am I Committed?

Of course i am committed to my class. This is one of my passion and i am so grateful and happy that i could do it as a part-time. But then, after taking up my new posting, i knew that i will have to sacrifice one thing to accomodate the other. Given a choice, i would love to have both....sigh.

Got a call this morning from one of the heads in the fitness centre. Seeing my absence from class for the last couple of weeks, i was asked if i am still "committed" to the class. I know i have to eventually inform the head that i won't able to do it, but then it never come across to me that my inability to do the class has anything got to with my committment to the class. Obviously it does bring me down for the wrong reason!, but then i just don't hv a choice not to let go. To all my loyal members/followers who have stick with me since day one when the new slot was introduced, you ppl are just great!! and it is my honour to be given the chance to be part of you guys. I am sure i'll be seeing you guys some other time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home