Monday, January 09, 2006

My first night shift .....

Time now is just 8.34pm. Just got back from dinner with my colleagues. Thought i should just blog these day since this is my first night shift rotation job. For the past 10 years of my work life, this is the first job that requires me to do shift. 2 shifts to be precise, the Asia shift from 8am - 4pm and the European shift, from 2pm - 10pm. Thank gawd i don't have to do the US shift from 11pm - 7am!! Don't know what to expect from this. Since today is my first day working on the night shift, everything seems to be very slow n quiet. Not many ppl around in the office at the moment. I am the only one bloke sitting at my miserable small cubicle. The only other person i can see from my view is like sitting 7 cubicles away from me.....and he is diggin his nose as i am typing this.....(AIKS!!)

Central AC is switch off. Have to rely on the standing fan to get some air around. hmm....kinda miss the dayz when after work, rushing like mad to go to the gym and conduct classes, instead of now sitting here looking at my notebook and thinking what i should do next couple of hours down the road.....

2 Comments:

At January 10, 2006 4:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! U work that long? wow... perhaps you might wanna work out at the office at night, since the other guy was let off working out with his nose.

 
At January 11, 2006 2:51 PM , Blogger xPeace05 said...

Hey gurl!! i am surprise you drop by here. Haha. How are you doing gurl? Heard your t-shirt is selling like HOT HOT cakes!! haha. Thats good to hear. Hope everything is going on fine and healthy over there. Stay strong gurl! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home