Friday, February 17, 2006

Concert Time



Good day ppl. Being busy for the couple of a days. Morning was running some personal errands. And afternoon hv to attend meeting and meeting. Never ending story. Anyway, just wanna blog something that i bought these morning after my class in cheras. When to a cd shop and bought myself the cd compilation of Leo Ku and Miriam Yeong. By know all the chinese music fan will know next week, both of the singers will be holding their first concert together in KL. As a fan of these two singers, moi has bought the tickets during the CNY week. Is being awhile since i have watch concert in Malaysia. If my memory serves me well, i think the last concert i caught was Sandy Lam concert in Genting. That was like 2 years ago. Really looking forward for next week concert. Hope is gonna be a great one!!


I have also attached the song listing of the cd. One obvious omission from the listing is Leo Ku signature tune - Fung Lok Kam Siew. No idea why it is not included in the compilation. As for Miriam Yeung, my fav will be the Siuw Si Tai Chi, track number 4. ( i hope i spelt it correctly!). Infact it is such my fav that i will jsut buy the cd just for that one song! Infact this song has two version, one sang by her and the other sang by Jacky Cheung. I personally felt Miriam Yeung version is far much better than Jacky version. Dunno why. Guess the way she sing, very gentle yet there is a sense of melancholy feel to it. Highly recommded choice guys.

1 Comments:

At January 26, 2010 4:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home