Monday, February 27, 2006

Just too tired...

Had a very very high-octane energised weekend. After a merely less than 7 hours sleep, my whole body is acheing and although physically i am in the office, mentally i am still in my bed. Gawd knows how i manage to get myself and drive thru to work these morning. Just a short one.....last saturday concert was just absolute fantastica!!! Lasted almost 3 hours. One of the best concert i have attended so far. Reach home pretty late. Couldn't sleep on that nite, guess the excitemetn and adrenalin still flushing in my mind, tossing and turning for every hour, and next sunday morning i had to go for 2 classes plus a 2 demos.....It was just AWESOME!! Ok now i shall glaze thru my monday by looking at the ceiling wall....Till the next round..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home