Friday, March 10, 2006

Something to blog about

Got in early these afternoon. Just tot of clearing all the outstanding stuff b4 i head for whole afternoon meeting. Colleague was surprise to see me coming in early and ask me why am i early today...I really do not know what to say back...as if i am always late for afternoon shift...(which i admit i am most of the time....hiak) Just gave him the usual "yah" and my killer smile....kakakka..

Anyway, the thing that i wanna blog about is to my surprise, i got my "letter" 10 mins ago. Yeap, u know those end of the year performance-cum-bonus stuff. Yeah, the company has been very generous to include ppl like me who only work for about 3 months plus and still get the "extra". And what an "extra" it is..hahaha.. Wanna know how much i get for my salary increment?......Hmm..Frankly bloggin, i dind't really expect or think or even hype bout the whole thing, since i just join not too long ago. Even it does come, i guess is jsut a gesture of appreciation, and what a BIG gesture appreciation it is. I got RM25 for my increment! HIAK!!! :) :) :) Aint that something to celebrate?! yeah...lets boogie babay....woooo...waaaa......Hoooo!!!

1 Comments:

At March 12, 2006 4:41 AM , Blogger yw[2k] said...

RM 25 is still good ok!

My gaji tak naik pun after my confirmation... And I was confirmed after 9 months! NIAMA!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home