Monday, March 06, 2006

I'm Back!

Yes, i am back. After almost 2 weeks of silence. No intention guyz, was just too busy with work and also my part-time instrutor thing going on. Back on EU shift, pretty quiet now with the noise churning out from the AC and a very low volume music playing round my area. No one is around, just me. Can hear some band is practicing downstairs. Now let me try to recall what transpire for the last two weeks. Concert was FANTABULOUS!! 3 hours long c oncert. Sang till i lost my voice next day. haik! The quarterly training just past. Managed to catch the new release of the programme that i am teaching. Verdict? hmm.....Lets start with BJAM.

I like it! Interms of dance movement, i felt these round the movement is more updated and funkier. I personally like the first block, from the music to the dance sequence. Yes yw(k), the music is superb!! "horny horny......" ahhahhaha . Nothing wrong with the second block, guess somehow the music is not too aggresive during the performance block as compare to previous releases. Nevertheless the dance movement is just great!. Can't wait to strut myself infront of you guys. Tentative launch will be somewhere 3rd week of March. Very obvious i won't be part of the launch team (duh!) but will have a small-launch with time permits. Keep finger cross.

Next, BAttack.....WOW!!!! Yeah...is a big W.O.W!!! just by watching the first peak from the dvd, is already enuf to kill the members. Yes yw(k), i'll make sure u will be in my class when i start to teach the new release, esp BAttack. Judging your loyalty and VERY frequent visit to Darulsalam, guess u just need that kinda push inorder to get in shape :p hiak! Movements are not much changes, but the level of intensity is definately higher these round.

Gonna also blog abit of the current project that i am doing, the Rockstar thingy. already approaching the 4 weeks of the program. I was given 3 classes to conduct for this particular project. Until today, i can fairly say, only 1 class is getting the good responce judging by the members attendance and responce. The others, 1 class, two weeks in a row no members turn up. Decided to drop it and pass to the GXC to conduct. Do not know what was the outcome last sunday. Guess is the wrong timing and place. As for another class, due to my shift work, i can only do every two weeks. I was ask to do the class although the GXC already find another instructor. So far, i only did 1 class for that matter. The turnout was encouraging. Will it sustain with the changes of instructor, i won't know. What about u yw(k)? How many class have u attended yrself? :p

1 Comments:

At March 07, 2006 9:37 AM , Blogger yw[2k] said...

Wah seh... My name kena mentioned three times sia... :D

:O xpeace05 horny horny horny? :P

I like most of the songs from the first block but I agree with you about the lack of oomph of the performance tracks for the second block. It juz remain stagnant and juz dies off like that. Anti-climax.

Wah... Like that I sure kantoi in BodyAttack lah.... :X

As for NRSW-HH, I've already attended 4 classes excluding the master class during the launch, can pretty much remember the moves (when cued correctly IN ADVANCE)

And what's my frequent Darusalam visits have to do with any of the above?!

SLAP!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home