Thursday, March 16, 2006

Empty thoughts

Is one of those dayz when u have nothing worth to blog about. One of my avid blog reader was telling me that is bout time i update my blog...haha. Here you go RazzleDazzle, to satisfy your desire and needs. wink wink. So what am i up to since my last blog entry. Well, the new release launch is drawing near as i am typing right now. I have two programs to "memorise" b4 the actual launch date. I hv to admit, i have been very very lazy for the past couple of dayz. Don't hve the urge to just pop-in the DVD(s) and go thru the chorey. Why, you might ask. I dunno. Ask my lazy bone...hahah...Yw(2K), pls stand by next week yeah. If i can't remember my movement, you will be my so-called "knight-and-shiny-armour" for that day...heheh I'll be watching u closely, every move you make, every step you take, i'll be watching you....Hey?? isn't that sounds like one of those famous 80s song?? LOL!!!!

Tmrw is friday, weekend is just round the corner. Beside the F1 fever, moi too have its own schedule jam pack for the weekend. Beside classes and tuition, i will try to attend one of the launch this weekend. Then i hv to go and shop for a new bed frame, cos my current bed, (which is already 15yos) has already surrender to my weights ...i guess hiak!! 2 nites ago, the bed just decided to call it a day. One of the standing leg just broken while i was kneeling on it to switch on my AC. Heard the sound cracking, didn't know where it was coming from. The further i reach for the swith, the louder the crack sound was and felt my bed kinda started to tilt to one side. By the time i realised where the sound came from, was already too late, one leg already gone...and the other side of the leg is just like gonna face the same fate anytime soon.

Well, there you have it guys. Guess this will be my last blog entry for this week. Till next week, have a well good weekend rest guyz, play hard and play safe mate :). Peace.

2 Comments:

At March 17, 2006 10:24 AM , Blogger yw[2k] said...

Aiya... You don't harapkan me lah... I probably can't tell you what's coming up next, but I can't tell when the choreo is not ngam... Haha :)

Good luck! Gambatte!

 
At March 24, 2006 11:33 AM , Blogger xPeace05 said...

yeah lar, tak boleh harap punya :p Pigi lar...Sepak!! kekekke

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home