Monday, April 03, 2006

Dreadful Monday

Is already first week of April 2006. Wow!! how time flies. Just a blink of an eye, is already 2nd quarter of 2006. Looking back at the last 3 months, what have we all achieved? Or should i say, what have i acheived? Well, i think i did achieved something. I won't say alot, but then is something that a person at my age (considered too late) will do when they reach to that stage.

1. Got myself a property. Initially encountered lots of hiccups with the banks espeacially. But finally i managed to get it settledown and now i am a proud owner of a condominium. Not like i am gonna move in any sooner, since the property will only be ready in 3 years down the road. Already scouting furnitures and browsing magazines to see how to beautify the place. hhahah. So kiasu right....Will definately be one of my agenda to blog about this portion. Infact i have already taken some pictures of the development of the property (now at early phase). Will post those pictures once i hve the camera with me.

2. Cleared my credit card debt. Yeap. I have finally cleared my dept. After all these while, paid my final outstanding amount to the bank. No more credit card for me. Is like a big rock just lifted off from my shoulder. To me, that is a really big achievement. Never want to have the idea of having to owe bank the entire life! Is like working for them at the end of the day....slaves!!!

Today is one of those days that i feel very lazy to do anything. Was practically draggin myself to come to work these afternoon. Right now, the whole department left me alone. My colleague has gone for holiday. And left me alone here tonight all by myself...hmmmm....counting the time to pass...tick tock tick tock.......

On another note, my closed friend since primary school, is going thru a rough situation now. My heart really sank when i pay a visit to his small brother last weekend in the hospital. Makes me think how fragile a person body can be. One day you are jumping up n down like a monkey, the next thing you know, u can be bedridden in the hospital with one wrong footing. To tell u guys the truth, i might be projecting like i am one of the toughy guys in person, but really inside me, i am very emotional weak person to some certain extend. I tend to weep when watch those tearjerkers movies, i will get emotionally down when i see something bad happend. Even worse, when u have a closed friend is going thru a tough situation. My heart really sank when i saw my friends brothers. I almost really can't hold back the tears..But for the sake of my friend, i ahve to stay strong for him. I am sure your brother will be alright eventually. Just stay focus and everything will fine at the end of the day. You'll have me and the rest to lend you the support that u need right now. We will be here for you mate, anyday, anytime!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home