Friday, March 24, 2006

The Nightmares are over

Has been a very hectic, fast-paced, high-octane pressure-stress week for moi this week. Did the quarterly launch in one of the gym in Sri Hartamas for hte past two nights. Yeap. No extra point from guessing it correct. :p. Did the Body Attack and Body Jam new launches for two consecutive nights. Didn't really spent lots of time watching the chory and did rehersal. The team that was part of the launch, most of them also had thier own programs to learn up as well. Was pretty last minutes rehersal thing we did. Everyone was given a numbers of tracks to conduct. B4 the actual launch day, i was practically watching my choreo DVDs and neglecting my work. hiak! Was really feeling the pressure and stress not able to perform or memorise well.

Thank gawd, everything went well for both nights. Looking back, i think i did better in Body Attack. The team was excellent. Interms of spirit and gung-ho attitude. Way to go guys. Lilian aka RPM superwomen, Renene aka Combat Queen, Barney darling...heheh..U guys are the best!! I am so happy to be able to share this moment with you guys. As for the Body Jam, well, it didn't go smoothly as i expected or hope to be. There were some screw-ups here and there, esp in the Summit class (sorry guys, will definately brush up my chorey for next week class). Second class was at the gym launch. Again had another team with me to conduct the class. Surprisingly these time round, i did much better. Only a slight screw-up towards the end of block 1, and the rest was ok. Again, the class was great that night. Can see the members really dig into the new moves and also the music. Here i would like to express my sincere thank you to Razzle-Dazzle-Puzzle-Muzzle or whatever...heheh, and the other 2 pretty ladies, Natasha and Simone. Guys, without your presence and hard-work u guys put it, the launch would not have been a successful lot. Again, thank you from the bottom of mmy heart guys.! (sob sob) hehehe...

Now the launch is over. No more sleepness and midnight oil burning for me for awhile. Need to take a break to relax. This time round the two new releases are definately one-notch higher interms of cardio workout. Imagine doing both classes back-to-back, which happened to me yesterday night. Gosh!! Almost like a dead fish when i was done with the second class. Will i every do this another round given the chance, u sure bet mate!! hahaha...Bring it on!!!

On a happier note. Received a called from one of the GXC informing me, starting next month, i will be given a permanent slot in one of my fav gym. Yeah!!!. I was so thrill when i received the news. Cos i have been eyeing to have a permanent slot in this particular gym place. The main reason was i started my gym early days in this place. Infact this is the first centre the gym open b4 other centre was up. Can considered my second-home. After taking up the instructor part-time job, really miss all my gym-mates and friends. Hardly had time to see them or even join classes with them. Writing about it really brings back all the happy memories i had with this bunch of ppl. And yesterday when i did my first class at the gym, i was so surprised to see so many of my gym-mates turn up for my class!!! They mentioned that when they knew i was taking up the slot, they wanan show up in full-force to support me....AAAhhhh.....This is so sweet guyz. Really appreciated it. Oh oh, also would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to Nick - GXC for giving me this opportunity to teach in your gym. thankx mate..........

So whats next for me? Well, today, i have decided to take it slow and relax. Yeah! no class for me today. Gonna chill-out, maybe do some window-shopping later and probably gonna watch V-Vendetta later at night. Till then.. Have a great weekend guys. ......Peace X.

1 Comments:

At March 27, 2006 10:46 AM , Blogger yw[2k] said...

Hehehe... This Wed jgn silap lagi ya? Hahahaha ;P

Congrats on your new slot!

Hey Lil' Mama, Why You Dance So FUNKY?!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home