Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Pressure Cooker

Some of you readers or should i say avid gym-goers would have already know by now, the launch is coming soon. And the launch date is drawing near as i am typing this entry. Read some of you guys blog, already detailing those stuff that is goin through your head right now. I tink all the instructors that is in the same field is goin through the phase i am going right now. And you might asking what phase would that be. And i can gladly tell you, is the phase called... BLUR phase!!! HIAK!!!!!!

Every quarter, we will be giving a new materials to master and eventually extend whatever we master (hopefully true to the materials) to the members. And this new materials is what giving all the instructors a big-major-gigantic-out-of-proportion-headache!!! Ok, maybe i hv gone a way bit way to drama on the headache part hehe . Maybe if you r just goin thru one program, ok that is not that bad lar. Two programs, hmm i think i still manageable. But anything three and beyond.....that is when your really need to prepare paracedemol ( did i get it right?!) to ease your pain!!

As for me, right now, i am just focusing on my major core program (u all pun tau what issit lar :P). Is already a big major-gigantic task to just memorise the chory. And to add more pressure, i have to make sure i get all movement on the dot b4 i attend any of the tuition classes later in the week. This is what driving me nuts nuts nuts!! Don't get me wrong, i do love the current new release. To me is one of the best chory among all other releases. Esp the 2nd block...apa panggil ? Comtemporary Jazz kah ? tak tau aper benda to..hiak!!! Yet, i am so dig into the 2nd block...Dunno why, maybe the way the music drives the chory. It kinda start with a low tune, slowly and steadily it progress to strong beats and hard core drumming mixture with synthesizer. And the next thing you know...BAM!!! performance time and u like turning and turning and turninn.....tak tau mana u turn also hiak!!!!

Was practising the moves last night, watching the video, trying to memorise as much and as close as possible. did few rounds of viewing. Thought i have got the basic move and counts. So i tutup, pigi tidur. This morning, i pop the cd into my car-stereo for revision, tot that i could imagine the movement in my head. The moment the music start....i was like...."huh, what is the move already ah?...How to start already? step-touch? no...walk 4 steps?.....@*&#*@&#*@&#*(&@#.......Next thing i eject the cd out, popin my madonna cd....and there i was ..head popping and yelling all the way to work...............Time goes by.....so slowly........LOL!!!!!!!!!

Now, can anyone tell me, how pressure and stressful are you guys feeling right now ? :)

5 Comments:

At August 30, 2006 1:57 PM , Blogger Alexander Lee said...

Ah boy... You only got 2 programs... What you complaining...

Aku main 3 program.. But me not working full time.. So having fun time learning choreo while I eat, while I wait in line at the ATM machine, while I wait for my laundry, while I wait for my class, while I 'lepak' at the gym studio, while I lie in bed, while I eat, while I wait for my friend... :p

 
At August 30, 2006 1:59 PM , Blogger xPeace05 said...

ooi, ah boy u too, apa 2 programs? 3 programs lar. In 2 days time, u will see me doing another class liow...u know that steppity step step thing ?@! hehehhe...SLAP!

 
At September 01, 2006 9:58 AM , Blogger yw[2k] said...

Hehe. Good luck for the upcoming launch!

 
At September 04, 2006 11:30 AM , Blogger xPeace05 said...

Good luck is not the answer. Is how MUCH luck u have on that day to survive and go through the ordeal......

 
At September 06, 2006 12:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

nop! paracetamol daaaa... =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home