Saturday, April 28, 2007

A Closing Chapter

Is just twenty minutes past two on a raining saturday morning. Yeap, what a nice weather to curl yourself up in bed and go to sleep. I'm sure heading to my bed right after i am done with these entry today. Juz got back from a movie outing wiht my dear fren yw2k. Watched this movie called 23. Brainless to say the least. Anyway i know eFIL is waiting anxiously for this entry today. and here it is my fren ...as promised.

Lately have been going through a windwhirl of mix-emotion (most of you ppl will label me dramaqueen) but heck!! life can't be dull all the time right :) Anyway, today, it has reached for its closing chapter. Had a conversation these afternoon with these person, and the conversation somehow lead from one place to another and the next thing you know....like a bullet to your heart...BAM!!! it hit!!!The one statement these person made has somehow shown me the right path i should be taking all this while. The one statement these person made that has somehow show me how foolish and stupid i am to cling on to a false hope that was never be. The one statement these person made that makes me just wanan sprung up from my seat and start to throw chairs and table just to release my volcano-big-kahuna-reaction after hearing it. That one statement these person made today, that makes me to draw these conclusion........is time for me to move on.......

Is not a choice. Is not a "what if" situation. Is pretty clearcut. unless i still wanna be put into a fantasy world hoping the ending will be "they live happily ever after" writing across at the center of a white page, this is the right decision. Gott to move on. Is for my own good...is for these person own good....and also is for my frens own good too, not having to hear my drama stuff anymore ...hahah :) Really had a good long thought today as to what these person as to say to me. It is clearly drawn, no matter how much effort i put in, it is and has always been a one-way-street. And i must do thank these person for having hte guts to say whatever he had said today that brings me back to reality.

I have no hatred on these person, neither do i have anything to do wiht these person anymore. Yes, we are friend. And friend is the furthest it can be .....well thats how i see it for now. Can't really predict the future, can i. As for now, one thing for sure, i do have friends surrounding me to give me that support that i need and i do cherish it very much. Ppl like EFIL, he has to endure my whining and groninng these afternoon , although not that he careless . And on top of that, he make me abutter cake!! awwww.......i am soo touched ! :p I have ppl like the purple dinosaurs, who is one person that i tell n share anything everything under the sky. Alos ppl like yw2k, who tonight share a movie outing wiht me, thanks pal....How much more can i ask for ?.....

Time to close this chapter. No more drama drama entry stuff for awhile....i hope....hahahah. Weekend is here. Better get full-use of it. Rite peeps. I guess i see you ppl on the next entry..Till then , thanks guys. Last but not least, to my dear purple dinosaurs, like i told you these afternoon, i'm gonna put this in record here. Yeah...your babies are alll FARK UP! Period.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At April 28, 2007 10:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time : 10.40am
Location : Bedroom, Single Size Bed With Aussino 330 Thread Count Cotton Sateen Fitted Sheet
Attire : Nike Shorts

Yo bro... You don't have to advertise to the entire world I made a cake for you right????

Nanti orang ingat kita dua sepasang! HIAKS!!

Just to set the record straight... The cake I gave to Jason as a sample for him to try(I just found out his mom tried it first, and as of this comment, he hasn't tried it yet!!!)...

I am testing out the waters of home baking... Hmm.. Let me use this to do promotion for myself..

I don't do fancy cake decorations as I find it a waste of time... The cake is to be eaten, consumed.. So I rather spend more time on the texture of the cake than the appearance... Of course apparently my chocolate frosting is a hit!

I do make cheesecakes(Chilled/Baked)... Butter cakes.. Chiffons... :)

eFil

 
At April 28, 2007 12:04 PM , Blogger Dino said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At April 28, 2007 12:14 PM , Blogger Dino said...

Efil bro, why i dun hv cake ya? Me not drama enuf ma?
I think I gotta make my life alittle drama la.. else no cake.

Brader, take it easi la. life is beautiful yo.
To you my babies is always farkup. hey but u like farkup taste (sweet, spice, sour and bitter). haha.. u know wot i mean.

Anyhow, life is not about that la. life is like a cake!!! so many flavor and yea yummy.. am hungry again.

 
At April 28, 2007 12:46 PM , Blogger xPeace05 said...

EFIL : pls refrain yourself from self-promoting your cake making fetish in my blog ok...:p Charge you than you know :p

Barney: i like fark-up taste??? LOL!!!! you couldn't ahve put it in a better way bro....maybe i am fark-up too .....

 
At April 28, 2007 12:54 PM , Blogger Tweets said...

Yo, the moment I see Aussino, I know it's the cakemaker Efil. Hey, I wanna sample your chocolate cake yoh.

Xpeace05 : I need that bullet leh. My friends there are giving me a gun instead of a bullet. Help!...Jazz2dmax, don't kill me yoh.

 
At May 08, 2007 10:23 AM , Blogger yw[2k] said...

Hehe... It was a pleasure. But wrong movie choice... Haha! :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home