Thursday, April 26, 2007

Busy Busy Bee

It's going to be a busy week ahead of me. With a couple of projects running concurrently next week and also having to deal with the 2nd quarterly workshop, which is just another week or so, when everyone will be cranking their heads to learn the new choreo. And right after that have to conduct tuitions, another brain draining affairs (no pun intended :p) before start practicing for the 2nd quarter launch!! At the same time, have to juggle to do classes and also office work...wat lau eh!!!.....wonder where i do find the energy and stamina to do all this stuff. And mind you, i fall sick last two days. Started with a sore throat and later it got to fever. MC yesterday, slept whole day like a pig!! And i tot i could have a relax day today, not to exude myself too much, suddently got a call from office to ask me to come back today to attend a workshop.

Just like today, attended a half day workshop. Didn't really know that i need to do a presentation till the last minute and end up being bombarded with questions here and there and everywhere. By the time i finihsed my part, i can feel my whole body fills will bullet holes :p. Then gotta rush back to office in the afterrnoon to attend not one, but three meetings in a row!! WOW!!! DUring the last meeting today, was thinking how on earth am i gonna do double waves tonight!! LOL!! really cranking as it sound, YES i did double wave tonight. And the strangest thing of all, i don't feel any tired at all !!! the more i did the classes, the hyper it got into me. Gawd knows what came into me tonight, could be the participation from the members, but i must say, after 4 wave classes in a row, i feel GOOD!!! Infact , normally i would have quickly clean myself up and head str8 back home, but for tonight case, i actually stay back and did half of my dear comparante bstep class. I might be tired at the end of the day, but is a happy tired. Yeah, iam happy tonight. Atleast i feel serene and relax. Is a good change ....I hope it will stay that way for long.....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home