Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Afterthought

having my tau foo far now while staring at my notebook screen blankly as to what i should be updating for this time round entry. Not that i do not have any thing to update, as matter a fact, there are LOTS of things i wanna write it down...but then after having a long deep thought, some matter are better just left as it is rather than blogging it. Actual fact i did wrote a kinda long entry on this particular issue, at the end i decided to retract the whole thing. Just aint worth the time and filling up my blog. I need to move on and move on it is. I'm READY for a new beginning....and i am very sure i am...Purple dino you will be my pillar to lean on brader :)

Couple of weeks back was a very busy weeks for me in terms of work and also gym classes. In work, had a project need to be implemented and later found out some teething problem. As usual we as support person, end up need to troubleshoot the problem and since this is new system implementation with no training or whatsoever, it was practically shooting blanks everywhere. Thank goodness, luck was on my side (Good Luck!! Good Luck!! ...oh no, not again) manage to drill down the issue and solve it on time b4 the implementation date kicks in. That aside, have to prepare myself physically and mentally for the gym classes launch as well. And top it off, these quarter, the gym that i am tied to at the moment decided to bring forward for an early opening on a new gym center. Obviously that didn't help much either.....So basically lots of thing was going on at teh same time. Again, with mind focus and not getting myself too pressure by it, things went as plan and smoothly...The gym was finally opened on the 1st June 2007, with minor hiccups and not forgetting abit dramaty coming from EFIL ...heheheh and hte launch was a successfull one as well.

Personally i am very happy wiht my launch this time round. I was ask by Purple Dino to help out to launch the Attack this time, and i think i delivered it ok. No screw-ups on the chorey....Actually i m kinda proud of myself too, afterall i just started to learn the chorey like 3 days b4 the actual launch date....hiak!!!! And ofcos my BJAM launch...i am soo soo happy with the output . Can really see all my jammers put thier heart and soul, thier energy and the enthsiamsm that shows on that day.....not forgetting having to come for the late tuitions and practices. I really salute this team. Guys, (you know who you ppl are wink wink) you ppl really make my day. And i am very very proud to have you in the team!! Kudos!!! Also to all my friends (y2wk and kak anita) who turn up on that day, thanks for the support guys. Really appreciate. Is nice to see some old faces and doing the class together. I do hope you ppl really had a good time. Next will be the launched picture you guys must be asking. Well, as at this moment, i have yet to receive any of the pictures yet. But reassure, once i have those pictures, i shall upload in here.. So stay tune guys.....Oh ...my tau foo far almost finished liow...Next bring in my tau cheong sui........hiak!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At June 05, 2007 1:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The new launch was very goooodd!! can feel the energy from u & ur team while doing the movement... especially.. ehem...ehem... the sexy movement heheheh..

 
At June 06, 2007 12:49 PM , Blogger xPeace05 said...

Zarrien07: oh nooo, i have a member reading my blog ?!?! oh my .......i suddenly feel so violated :p...hiak!! Glad you enjoyed the sexy move yoh...:)hahahha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home