Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My fair me

FARK!!! i just written and entry and dunno what happened, it dissapear just like dat...@#&@*#(@#(*#@@...


Anyway, just a quick update. Being veyr busy couple of weeks now with a new project implementation (today to be precise) and also with the 2nd quarter launch tuition and classes. This time round, the bjam is just HOT HOT to the max!! Or issit just me? i dunno, the moment i pop in the DVD...damn!!! just makes me wanna stand up and start to shake my booty yoh!!. Master G is the real MASTER in the house yoh!!! IF only i could perform half as good as he is......What more can i ask for ? Really feel the pressure this time round as compare to other releases. Dunno why lei....Just felt that i might not able to do my best this round.....Pray for me ya ppl :)


Next, tonight, after 2 months long waiting, finally has arrived. My Fair Lady the musical play!! yeah yeah!!! Lookin forward to watch the play tonight. One of my all time favourite muscial play. Ms Dolittle with her straw hat, dancing and singing at the Convent Garden. Professor Higgins with his peccable spoken english, and who could have forgotten the spectacular horse race scene with all the ladies and thier beautiful english hats? I still remember when i was in secondary school, i did a play very similar to My Fair Lady and i acutlly did incorporate that scene into the play. Everyone had a great fun performing. Just marvelous lovely!!! lol!!! TOnight i also have the company honour of having purple dino, ms tweet and her cat, mr lester!!! hahaha sure gonna be a good night. Anyway, will update more photos in my next entry.


1 Comments:

At May 16, 2007 4:00 PM , Blogger jazz2dmax said...

Fuuyyoohh!!!I also so like this round's bjam yo! I'm sure u'll do great la.. no worries la dehhh.. ;p

Oi.. i'm no ms tweet la... that one is my sista la yooooooo....!! ;p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home