Thursday, July 26, 2007

Bee Boo Bee Boo

Blog blog blog.......yeah yeah yeah i know, is been a long while since my last post. Don't have the blogging feel lately. has been going through a lazy period. Not like there is nothing much happening in my life, there are infact, just that i felt is abit too tad personal to let the whole world to know about it. And to top it off, lately i realised, quite of number of you ppl really know bout my blog, even to some extend that i don't have any idea at all they are actually reading my blog....what a surprise!!!....But then again, pls don't make me stop you guys from coming in here n carrying on reading ya....Will try my very veyr best to update more frequent from now on....hopefully :pp hiak!!!

So what had happened to me for the past week ? well, frankly speaking, me pun tak remember what happened to me for hte past week, aside of doing classes classes classes n work work wokr, there isn't much to do. The only thing that worth blogging will be last week outing with some of the my close instructor friends, i called it the Night Feast Outing!! And what a feast it was!!! Wanna know more, pls do click on the link below........my other fellas blogs.....kakakakka, save my time to retype all over again............ ;p

http://shout-hakunamatata.blogspot.com/2007/07/true-fitness-gx-outing.html


http://www.hyperhex.com/


Oh, have you ppl seen members doing wave classes outside of the gym ?? no? yes?? heheh...here you go......Very happening yoh. I was suppose to have my wave class inside the gym at the same time , but bcos of the responce from outside wave (got free gifts wor), my inside gym wave class yesterday "hitting flies".........:p






Oh oh oh , coming these weekend will be heading up to Penang for another round of penang feast fiesta!!! Yeah!!! looking forward for dis trip. Need the break....really do....no gym, no class, just food and relax!!! kakakaka....Will try to blog n pic on penang trip once i'm back to reality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home