Monday, December 17, 2007

Post Q4 TF 2007 Launch - Part 1

After weeks of tuitions and the hardwork, sweats, late nights practices for the launch, the day has finally came, last saturday was the D-DAY!! And what a day it was!!! Regardless if you are in BodyStep or BodyAttack or BodyBalance or BodyCombat or BodyPump, every instructors gave thier best for the launch. Kudos to everybody involved. It was a JOY and HONOUR to be part of this great TEAM!! Guys and Gals, u ppl are my heroes!!! Ofcos how can i leave out my own BJam team launch, esp the S-Sistah!! All the why, how and non-stop whining from you gurls from the past late nite practises, and also having to take my scolding (ahem, sorry lar, i also under pressure lei) , and yet you gurls still shows and proove to everybody that you bunch are not just pretty-faces! (ahem) U ppl deserve a full salutation from me! MUAH! MUAH! MUAH!!!. I shall just let the pictures do the talking here.....Guys..enjoyed......

P/S - The major star has to be the Santa Clause for that 2-days events. See for yourself guys...hahahah
I present you the S-Sistah!! ....so hiau hor........hehehehhe

This is where i try to "blend-in" with the S-Sistah.......The so-called Rose among the thorns....kakakakkak


The dirty-hamsap-little santa-clause being 'molested' by the sistah and me

This is what happend, after-effect being molested by the S-Sistah....Shiok hor Santa :p


My dear fren santa....You are the BEST!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home