Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Reward oneselves

Took a day off yesterday to go for a therapy session......not any other therapy, but window shopping therapy. And i splash, n splash n splash.....and finally i have decided to get this for myself! Like purple dino says, we need to reward ourselves sometimes, cos we deserve the best!!! And this is what i got for myself, for teh shit i got myself into, and for the trouble months and sleepless night.....

Aaaaaahhhh......i can feel the calmness and quietness........

Labels:

5 Comments:

At November 28, 2007 4:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I *LOVE* retail therapy! =)

Glad that you believe in rewarding yourself! I DO TOOOOO ;-)

BTW, nice watch!

 
At November 28, 2007 8:40 PM , Blogger xPeace05 said...

thank you cc. the watch nice hor...i think so too :p

 
At November 29, 2007 9:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Next time you depressed call me, you can buy me something .. it can also be VERY therepuetic :) heheheh

 
At November 29, 2007 9:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

*laughs*

I TOTALLY agree with Derek!! Next time bring me along too .. then you can buy pressies for ALL of us! Make YOU happy and make US happy too!

 
At November 29, 2007 1:37 PM , Blogger xPeace05 said...

U two i tell u hor, ppl here suffering in silence, you two only cares about shopping shpping shopping!!....Verss98 give one high-flying-super-duper-Michelleo Yeoh kick ...AIAYAHHH!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home