Monday, November 26, 2007

Wandering - The End

The subject heading says it all. Time for me to close this phase that i am going through for the past months. Not that i have found the answers or solution that i hope it will turn out to be, but is my own decision to end it. Don't see apoint or hope anymore into it. Just too much unwanted information that was splash to me for me to see the true picture. As much as i want to deny totally, but reality and proove says it all. I've tried, and i guess that matters above all. Its never meant to be in the first place. Gotta move on...Whatever happen in future i shall jsut take its course one day at a time. As for the decision i hv taken, i am not regretting. I just hope n wish that person all the best in future. The End.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At November 28, 2007 4:06 AM , Blogger Shake Trees said...

as long as u've tried ur best, its best to let go yar. hugssss

 
At November 28, 2007 2:06 PM , Blogger xPeace05 said...

Tahnks koala, i hv to let go, no choice. Oh btw, your blog can throw into Sungai Klang. Sometime can view, sometime ask for email...lan!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home