Friday, September 21, 2007

I'm flying

hmmm....took me awhile to load the new post. Is about time i start to think of migrating to a better n more stable server to host my blog..Anyway, time now is just one in the morning. Just finished packing my stuff for my long wait deserve holiday! (I booked this holiday way way back in early March 2007!!) Yeah, another six more hours i will by flying to another diff country destination to enjoy my holiday guys. Really looking forward to this holiday. One thing, i am going with a totally new group of travel mates, first time travelling with then. Dunno what to expect, but i do hope everything will turn out fine n fun!!! Second is that this time round, ive a mission. Mission to fine stuff for my new condo, which is gonna be ready somewhere in 2nd quarter next year. ROughly i hv an idea what i wanna get. will see how it goes. Ok dude, time for me to go bed and take some eye shut, gonna be a long day tmrw for me......I see you guys after i'm back from my holiday...:) Cheers

Labels:

2 Comments:

At September 27, 2007 8:45 PM , Blogger Shake Trees said...

wah belum balik ah. mana budak ni pergi ah. scooby dooby doo where r u? have loads of fun! kekeke...

 
At October 04, 2007 12:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your cute :)

Mystery Fan

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home