Monday, August 06, 2007

Pray for me


Have you guys ever thought that your life never has been a smooth sailing course?. No matter how much you wanan lead a comfortable live, how much you have prepare yourself avoiding such circumstance, somewhere somehow, you bound to face some obstacles that hinder whatever you wish to acheive or either wanan do in your life. Make sense ? Nevermind, i'm just mumbling here. I always felt the way i lead my life has never being a smooth sailing chart. Whatever i wanna do, or achieve, will always face lots of obstacles inorder to gain that results that i want to. You can blame it on the luck wise, but i always tell myself, obviously luck is not on my side all this while.

I was not born witl silver or gold or plantinum spoon. During my childhood time, i do considered myself a very independent person. I don't have the socalled priviledge childhood brought-up so to speak. I don't hve the priviledge to attend piano lesson (which has been my childhood dream all this while), i was not cherished with levis jeans or any matter to that extend, when i see my frens around me wearing branded jeans all the time to college. When i have the chance to attend my universities overseas, that is also i have to pay back when i came back and start to work. There are also other stuff which i shall leave it as it is, even some events if you r an avid follower of my blog, you will know what i ahve gone thru on the part of becoming a instructor.


Right now, i am facing another obstacle in my life. My job. Within a short time frame of 3 years, i have gone through two out-sourcing exercise. The latest will be in my current company. Again, i have to go through the whole full-life cycle of having to find a new job, attending interviewing and hoping the new job (or in any case there is a new job for me) will help me sustain my "lavish life-style spending". I know i know, you guys will be saying, this is just part and parcel of life. Problem helps to make you a better person, makes u stronger. But don't you just wish, just one small wish that you can atleast lead a smooth sailing live without having to think twice baout your welfare and well-being that is at stake....


Anyway, i always tell myself to look at the bright side. Atleast what i have today, what i have achieved so far, is all by my own two bare hands!! So i guess, i should be proud about it...I can't think straight now....Guess the post has been diverted to another area now. Anyhow, tmrw i'm going to attend an interview. Do pray for me that my interview tmrw will go well.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At August 07, 2007 6:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will remember you in my prayers =)

 
At August 07, 2007 9:12 PM , Blogger xPeace05 said...

Cindy: thanks for the thought. Appreciate much. Just gone thru the interview today. Sigh...kena fried inside out....i so need my vodka with OJ now....

 
At August 08, 2007 9:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got an unopened bottle of Bailey's I can spare you if you want to! =) I doubt you'd want my mom's DOM! =P

 
At August 08, 2007 1:10 PM , Blogger xPeace05 said...

cindy: wow ihv not hit rock bottom yet, but pls do save your bailey's, you might not know i might need it one fine day....:p

 
At August 08, 2007 2:56 PM , Blogger Lily Calla Lily said...

*laughs*
I offer you the bottle of Bailey's doesn't mean I don't want to drink also, ok? :p We open and drink together gether!

WHEN?!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home